We delighted to announce that the company is now NAEA Propertymark accredited as the company continues to develop by specialising in Landlord-to-Landlord sales.
The new accreditation builds on our long-standing ARLA Propertymark membership.
NAEA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands. Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are at the forefront of developments in the industry and to provide the very best moving experience to you.
Director James Tiller, who joins as an Associate Member said:
“It is great to join NAEA Propertymark – it offers customers peace of mind that we are knowledgeable property professionals who are well placed to look after them as they put their trust us with their biggest assets.
We are wholly supportive of Propertymark and its work to represent the industry at the highest levels of governance in the country and are delighted to be associated with them for both sales and lettings.”
You can find out more about NAEA Propertymark in this video below –
In addition, the company have implemented innovative sales progression software ‘Mio’ to help provide a single view of the entire chain for agents and consumers enabling better communication between all parties.
Through its consumer app Mio –
- Gives you visibility of the progress of your transaction, whether you’re buying or selling
- Flexibility to fit things in when you want with quick and easy access 24/7 at your fingertips
- Convenience of in-app messaging with your estate agent
- Keeps you organised and on track with regular updates, tasks and reminders
- Saves you time on fewer phone calls to clarify things with all your information in one place
- Makes the complex, simple with guidance on the home buying and selling process in plain English
- Less stress, with more confidence that everything is on track
To talk to us about selling, letting your home, or landlord to landlord sales opportunities please call us on 01202 554470!